Saturday, May 09, 2009

Meet Ferda



About 11 AM, i'm going to Mall Lippo Karawaci, AJA pick me up at Pulogadung, arrive there for about 1 hour, AJA drop me at a small path direct to the Mall and i love that, because i got some experiences in a town that I never been visited before. Entering the Mall, there are many cool shits and eye candies there ;p.

I call Ferda, she ask me to wait her at J.CO (someone like donut?). So i wait there, after a long time she came, i was just next to her when she in the elevator, shit... she was growing to be pretty woman now. I say hi, shake her hand. She offer me Pizza Hut, why not i like pizzas. Be a good audience and less talk, i like the way she are! everything in this world changes (but you know rock n' roll ;p). Thanks for your time, it's nice to meet you too, im only your old-time fan. Get out from the mall and make sure she got a cab, call Gonzalez at Cikokol to ask about Dwi, but he was not there!, watch a small accident and get lost.

Updated on 11:43 PM
I think i began think her too much, i'm hearing Ozzy Osbourne - Here For You

Sunday, May 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
I can't code like this! shhhh...... i'm hearing Creed - Hide