Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creed: Full Circle album



Last night I go to Arion Mall, just for relaxation since I don't have exact point there. I come to Disc Tara and look for some CD. There are some well known Rock album there, I see newest Creed album: Full Circle, actually I already have it's pirated digital copy, but since I was a Creed fans i must realize it by buying their CD. Here the tracks from their new album:

1. Overcome
2. Bread of Shame
3. A Thousand Faces
4. Suddenly
5. Rain
6. Away In Silence
7. Fear
8. On My Sleeve
9. Full Circle
10. Time
11. Good Fight
12. The Song You Sing

My underlined song are Overcome, Rain and Away In Silence. Still in old formation: Scott Stap, Mark Tremonti and the others. In addition, Alter Bridge 3rd album is currently in recording progress, I'm not patient to Rock for their 3rd album.