Saturday, May 08, 2010

Sony Ericsson W508



Yesterday Me and Hadi were going to ITC Cempaka Putih, I want to buy a new phone (again). My target were Motorola V8 and Sony Ericsson W508, this my first time there. I found Motorola V8 dummy phone, but disappointed with it's looks, the V8 looks wider than my V3 and too elegant for rocker 'n roll man like me ;), so i changed my mind to W308. Yeah, they are flip phone, i like flip phone.

This is a Sony Ericsson's WALKMAN phone series, it's has approximately 100MB internal memory and has 1GB Sony Memory Stick M2 card, GPRS, 3G and 3.5G (HSDPA) networking support. It was bundled with Facebook, NetFront Browser, RSS Feed, Google Maps, and many more. I bought for Rp. 1.525.000, very interesting features and price for a middle grade phone.

Hey, i got lost when i was looking for ATM, about 1 hour i look my way back, poor Hadi.