Friday, December 10, 2010

December Stuff

So here I am, at the end of year 2010, a very special moment for me personally. It was begin with my curiosity that take me to SIAGA RAYA hospital, yes It kills to curious and feel about this thing, I smokes a lot of cigarettes to be enjoyable, at least this paranoid though has been answered. Thanks God for another great lesson.

For these 3 or more days, I will be busy to integrate the TCT with new Jasa Marga's official card system, We invited our competitor's developer to solve some problems, the man is nice and very cooperative with us. The competitor will be the official card producer and issuer pointed by Jasa Marga.

I just bought a Lion Air ticket for 25th December on a travel agency at Rawamangun, right beside the Arion Plaza, not usually by using online ticket payment since this was not work because the teller machine could not process the transaction.