Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hello Write

It's been almost 2 years ago since I wrote a post in this blog, there are many things happened, most of them are life and or just some random stuff. While I've been busy with life, I couldn't spend my times to write, and probably I was just too lazy to write, or even didn't care to write anymore.

My families in hometown are doing fine, we built a new house in our farm, my crazy uncle lives there, baby-sitting the farm. After his retirement, my dad used to stay there before and after the new house construction, due to his eyes and old man health issues, he's now spending most of his time in our family house watching sports, politics and praying. My mother as always, she's strong, if her right knee isn't pain, she'll be as super busy as my sisters. She also has retired a couple years ago. My bro is okay, just like me, he loves and always hungry for fishing, he'll definitely give anything for it.

About me, where to start, work? work went great, I'm still managing my own venture. We have plenty new clients, they are awesome and came from variety range of industries, RFID, medical equipment, military, public services, and maybe a south American lottery enterprise. I might withdraw my full time job position soon, and become fully focused on my own realm. I have lost one of my best "friend", we have been together since 2010 and felt terribly lost for that. But just like everyone says, life must go on.

I got 2 additional motorcycles since 2016, Honda sport bike and a BMW. I have been enjoying them a lot, had many street rides, adventures and YouTube vlogs. I recently much into mountain biking (MTB) after watching Red Bull rampages, well, it's literally my old shit but thing getting more technical now. I almost completely overhauled my bro's old and cheap bike, replaced almost part of it, drivetrain, wheels, crankset, gearset (you name it) and left the frame only. Oh yeah, also 2 new bikes, one was built by myself. I'm not sure how I can ride them all. How about being a rockstar? well, I don't have to write it explicitly.

I have had plenty of travels, mostly domestic though, Wakatobi, Maluku and northern Sumatra. Diving, fishing, motor trailing, making new friends, and of course, vlog-ing.